Federal Global Services

United States of America Study Consultancy

Based in Delhi (India), we are considered as the most trusted firm involved in providing United States of America Study Consultancy. The education system is very different from its Indian counterpart. It has the world's most flexible education system where students are allowed to select subjects they find interesting. USA has more than 3700 accredited colleges and universities, which offer a wide range of graduate & undergraduate programs. There is no central ministry of education in the U.S. & each institution can determine its own programs and admission standards. There are private as well as state funded colleges.
  • Associate Degree : 2 Years
  • Undergraduate (BA/BS/BFA/BBA) : 4 Years
  • Graduate (MS/MA/MBA/MFA) : 2 Years
  • Doctorate (Ph. D.) : 3-5 Years

Colleges in America operate on either the "quarter" or "semester" system in an academic year. The academic year is divided into 4 terms of 10 weeks per term called a "quarter" or the "semester" system having 2 long terms. The value of a College course is measured in terms of "units" of credit.

Why Study in USA?
    Quality : From Business Schools to Films Schools, ranked in the top slots the world over, education in USA pans a variety of subjects and is synonymous worldwide for Quality programs, faculty, resourses, recharch programs and facilities.
  • Choice : With more than 40000 institutions offering degrees ranging from undergraduate, post graduate, diplomas, master to doctorates, in addition to tie ups with universities abroad, including Japan and Europe, the world is your oyster with an American degree in tow.
  • Value : The education definitely falls in the category of value for your money. It is an investment for the future. A wide spectrum of tuition fees accommodation options & financial help from the institution in the form of scholarships, fee waivers, aid etc. make US education affordable/ compatible.
  • Technology : U.S. in known for its latest technologies & advancement in technical fields which gives the student a very good chance to make his/her future in these technology & advance technology fields.
  • Professional Approach : The best approach of the US curriculum is that it allows one to learn and work. This not only gives one a through understanding of the subject but also teaches one to have a practical & professional approach.
  • Diverse Cultural Exposure/Opportunities : There are more than 650,000 International students going to US every academic year. This gives one a chance to interact with people from different cultures & customs, which builds one's exposure. USA is known as the land of opportunities

  • Undergraduate : Pass 10 + 2.
  • Graduate : 16 years of education required (10+2+4).
  • Some institutions accepts 15 years formal education into their Bridge/ Masters programs
  • Good & Strong academic background.
  • Good scores in entrance exams like SAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc.
  • Strong Recommendation Letters.
  • Concise & informative Statement of Purpose/ Personal Statement, Essays & Resume.
  • Certificate of Achievements & Extra - Curricular activities participation.

  • Spring : January / February.
  • Fall : August / September.
  • Summer : April / May.

Tuition Fees for the Course
  • Private Institutions : $ 12,000 - $ 19,000 per year = Rs. 5,52,00 - Rs. 8,74,000 INR
  • State Funded / Public : $ 6,000 - $ 13,000 per year = Rs. 2,76,000 - Rs. 5,98,000 INR
  • Living Expenses(Including accommodation, meals & daily expenses) : $ 6,000 - $ 10,000 = Rs. 2,76,000 - Rs. 4,60,000

US Student Visa (F-1)
To enter the United States as a student, you must apply at a US Embassy or Consulate for a student visa. You are required to make an appointment in India to apply for a visa. You can apply for a visa only after you receive the requisite I-20 or IAP-66 form from the institution you have been accepted to. The information outlined below is designed to help you understand the visa process.

Types of Visa
There are mainly two types of student visas :
  • F-1 (Student Visa) : The F-1 visa is for full-time students enrolled in an academic or language program. F-1 students may stay in the US for the full length of their academic program plus 60 days. F-1 students must maintain a full-time course load and complete their studies by the expiration date listed on the I-20 form.
  • J-1 (Exchange Visitor Visa) : The J-1 visa is issued for students needing practical training that is not available in their home country to complete their academic program. The training must be directly related to the academic program. The J-1 visa obligates the student to return to their home country for a minimum of two years after the end of their studies in the US before being eligible to apply for an immigrant (permanent residence) visa. The rules and regulations governing the entrance of all international students into the United States are complicated and should be properly looked into before applying for a visa.

Colleges with us
  • Edmonds Community College (www.edcc.edu)
  • Wichita State University (www.wichita.edu)

When to Apply
An applicant may apply for a student Visa not earlier than 90 days before the registration date specified on the FORM I-20. If the registration date is already passed or the applicant cannot reasonably expect to arrive at the school by the registration date, the applicant should obtain an amended I-20 or a letter of extension from the issuing institution stating by what date the applicant may arrive.After the Completed application forms along with the documents are submitted.In most cases, the visa will be issued within a few hours or days of the submission of the application. In some instances,the process may take longer depending on the time of year, consular caseload or other factors.

If your application is denied, you should ask the Consular Officer for a "written denial decision." This will provide you with the official reason for your visa denial.

Note : Even if no assistantship is available at the time of admission, most Indian students manage to get some kind of financial aid from the university after one or two semesters. So it makes sense to go to the US for education if you can manage one year̢۪s expenses on your own.

Enquiry Now