Based in Delhi (India), we are considered as the most trusted firm involved in providing New Zealand Study Consultancy. New Zealand, Lying in South Pacific Ocean On the West, Consists of Two Large Islands, North Islands and South Islands. New Zealand Has Just, Four Million People, Known Affectionately as â��kiwisâ��.
Language : New Zealand Itself is a Multi_cultural Nayion, with a Fusion of Maori (the Original Setlers in New Zealand). The New Zealanderâ��s Speak and Use English and Maori Dialect (official Language).
Weather : The Climate in New Zealand is Temperate, with Relatively Mild, wet Winters, with Temperature Between 10 and 15OC, and Warm, Dry Summers Where Temperatures Ranges from 20 to 30OC . the Summer Months are December, January and February and the Winter Months are June, July and August.
Education System : New Zealandâ��s Education System is Based On the British System, Which Makes It Recognised in a Number of Countries. The High Quality of the Education Offered in Newzealand, Combined with a Safe Learning Environment, Makes New Zealand An Ideal Choice.
For Students Seeking An Education that Provides Them with a Good Qualification for the Future.
Why Choose New Zealand?
- To receive a high standard of education and internationally recognised qualifications.
- To enjoy excellent facilities and study support as an international student.
- English is the everyday language of New Zealanders.
- The institutions in New Zealand offer a stimulating academic environment.
- They are diverse in size and location, and offer as many general and specialist programs as anywhere in the world.
- New Zealand has a temperate climate, which allows an enormous range of recreational activities such as swimming, golf, rugby, sailing, bushwalking, tennis and water and snow skiing, all in close proximity to the educational institutions.
Major cities are Auckland (the largest), Hamilton (Waikato region), Palmerston North (Manawatu region), the capitality Wellington, Christchurch (Canterbury region) and Dunedin (Otago region).
Type of Courses
- Certificates : 1 Year
- Diplomas : 1 year
- Bachelors : 3 Years
- Masters : 2 Years
- English Language
- international Business
- arts and Media.
- master of Business Administration
- Tourism and Hospitality-diverse Programme in Travel, Tourism
- Cookery Courses
- Tution Fee : 15,000 â�� 20,000 NZ$ Per Annum
- Accomodation Fee : 200 â�� 300 NZ$ Per Month
- Courses Commencement : Februrary, July, September(Admissions throughout the year)
- Work with Studies : 20Hrs. Per Week Only
- Air Ticket : New Delhi â�� Auckland Rs.30,000 to Rs.40,000 One way.
- Whiteria Polytechnic
- D & A College
- WAIARIKI Institute of Technology
- Eastern Institute of Technology
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- Auckland Wise College
- New Zealand Management Academies
- Northshore Academy
- Cornell Institute of Business & Technology
- Institute of Applied Learning
- New Zealand Institute of Sports
- Newton Institute of Business and Technology
- International Travel College of New Zealand
- Kingsland Institute of New Zealand
Most Popular College in New Zealand
- AIS ST HELENS (established in 1990) (www.ais.ac.nz)
- Nelson Marlborough institute of technology (nmit) (www.nmit.ac.nz)
- Cornell institute of business and technology (www.cornellgroup.ne)
- institute of applied learning (www.ial.ac.nz)
- ICA (International college Of Auckland) (www.ica.ac.nz)
- New Zealand Management Academics (NZMA) (www.nzma.ac.nz)