USA is a leading country nearly in all spheres and there is no exception when it is comes to medical studies. In USA, more emphasis is laid to the practical knowledge as compared theoretical one. It is worth stating that enrolling in famous universities of USA will definitely result in top class degrees for instance Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) or Doctor of Medicine (MD).
Universities in USA
Fee Structure :
- University of Arizona College of Medicine
- University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Irvine School of Medicine
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- University of California
- George Washington University Medical School
- Indiana University School of Medicine
In most of the cases, an international student is required to pay a sum of $45,000 as the tuition fees, $5,000 as services and Health insurance, $15,000 for hostels and food, $5,000 as transportation and $2,000 as other expenses in each year. Therefore, a total of about $300,000 is required for pursuing medical in USA.