Based in Delhi (India), we are considered as the most trusted firm involved in providing Canada Study Consultancy
. Canada, which occupies the top half of the north American continent, is the second largest country in the world.
History and trade have made Canada's ties with the united states, western Europe and Japan particularly close. These links have been strengthened with economic, political, and military agreements of a bilateral and multilateral nature.
If you are one of those who seek a high quality of life above anything else, Canada is the place for you. It has been consistently ranked by the UN as the number one country in the world to live in. Having a large Asian Diaspora of students, Canada offers a truly international educational experience.
Furthermore, the Canadian degree or diploma is instantly recognized around the world as being of the highest standard. And you get all this at a remarkably low costĂ˘€Â¦..both in terms of cost of education and the cost of living. Tuition fees for international students in Canada are much lower than comparable countries.
Top reasons to study in Canada
- A degree or diploma from Canadian educational institutions is instantly recognized around the world as being of the highest standard.
- Tuition fees for international students in Canada are much lower than comparable countries.
- Canada spends more per capita on education than any other country in the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- There are 100,000 international students from all parts of the world annually in Canada. Your educational experience is sure to be truly international.
- Canada is renowned all over the world for its tradition of hospitality and tolerance. A remarkable multicultural society ensures that you will be welcomed and made to feel at home during your stay in Canada. More than 600,000 Canadians trace their roots back to India.
- Canada is a world leader in software development, telecommunications, aerospace, engineering, urban transport, biotechnology, mining technology and environmental industries. As a student, you have a wealth of research and scholars to draw upon a variety of disciplines.
- Canada offers a wide choice of over 90 universities and 150 colleges and technical institutes, featuring virtually every program imaginable.
- For all that it offers, Canada has a remarkably low cost of living. Its inflation rate has remained one of the lowest in the industrialized world.
- SpringĂ˘€”March to May : This is the season when the winter snow begins to melt. Often, there is a lot of rain during this period as the days become warmer and longer and the nights remain cool. You will need a warm coat and possibly a hat, mittens and boots during this season.
- SummerĂ˘€”June to August/September : Temperatures can reach 30 degrees Celsius or higher during summer as the weather becomes hot and dry. Some areas, especially near the Great Lakes in Ontario, experience humid air and thunderstorms. Most regions experience mosquitoes in late spring or early summer. In many areas, especially rural ones, black fly season begins during same period and lasts a few weeks. Make sure you arrive with clothing for warm weather. But also have a coat or sweater on hand for cooler days.
- AutumnĂ˘€”September to November : In autumn, days become noticeably shorter and the first frosts appear. The weather during autumn can be rainy or dry; this is an unpredictable time of year. You can expect the first snows in November, but sometimes they come earlier. You will need a coat, mittens, hat and boots as the end of autumn arrives.
- WinterĂ˘€”December to February or later : You must dress warmly to protect yourself from the cold when you are outside in winter. You will need a warm coat, mittens, hat and boots most days. With daytime temperatures below 0 degrees Celsius from December to mid-March and very cold nights. Winds can make temperatures feel even colder. This is known as the wind-chill factor. The east and west coasts have milder winters with warmer temperatures and rainy weather. As you travel farther north in Canada, it will be colder and the days will be shorter in winter.
The Canadian dollar (sign:$; code: CAD) is the currency of Canada. It is divided into 100 cents. The Canadian dollar is considered to be a benchmark currency.
Popular colleges in Canada
- Mount Allison University (www.mta.ca)
- Coquitlam College (www.coquitlamcollege.com)
- Seneca College (www.senecac.on.ca)
- Niagara College (niagarac.on.ca)
- George Brown College (www.georgebrown.ca)
- Georgian College (www.georgianc.on.ca)
- Humber College (www.humber.ca)
- Sheridan College (www.sheridaninstitute.ca)
- Durham College (www.durhamcollege.ca)
- Northern Lights College (www.nlc.bc.ca)
All overseas students are required to obtain a Student Authorization and Visa before going to Canada for studies. Students must also meet the requirements of the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations. Under normal circumstances, allow at least two months for your visa to be processed.
Visa and Student Authorization Procedure
Submit the completed application kit to the immigration section of the Canadian High commission. Please note that all the documents submitted, must be either original or photocopies notarized and witnessed by a notary public or a magistrate or the Canadian Immigration Officer, and be accompanied by a duplicate copy.
To be eligible to study in Canada
Documents Required for Study Permits in Canada
- You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your :
- tuition fees
- living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and
- return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
- You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studies.
There are several documents that students will have to present to obtain Student visa for Canada. Those documents are listed below :
- Completed Application for Study permits
- A valid passport
- Two photos of the students and each of the family members. The photograph must not be more that six month old. Back of the photo, the name and date of birth of the person appearing in the photo should be written
- Proof that shows the educational institution has accepted the student for admission in their institution
- Evidence of sufficient funds to overcome all the living expenses and study costs in Canada
- Bank transaction statement of last four months
- Proof of payment of fee in acceptable format. This format varies according to country and region. However, the most general method is presenting it through Bank Draft
- Evidence that show students have no criminal records
- Students from some nations may even need to present medical reports
An interview with a Canadian Visa Officer may be required. If this is the case, you will be advised in writing of the time and place for the interview.
Medical Examination :
The Canadian high commission will issue medical instructions. Students and accompanying dependants must pass a medical examination. If the student and accompanying dependants are found to be in good health and there are no other concerns with the application, the Visa and Student Authorization will be issued.